USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter For 2.5" SATA hard drive
With UASP supported, USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter allows you enjoy a 20% faster speed than others.This USB SATA Adapter allows you to connect any standard 2.5" SATA hard drive to your computer via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook/PC hard drive quickly.
Fast Speed With UASP
Compared with other USB SATA converter without UASP, our UASP supported USB 3.0 to SATA converter allow you enjoy a 20% faster speed when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported.
Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III , actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD/SSD.
Backward compatible with previous versions of USB ports (1.0, 1.1&2.0).
Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
Support 2.5" SATA Hard Drive Disk / SSD Solid State Drive, 2.5" Mass Storage Class Drive .
1. No extra power required for 2.5" HDD/SDD.
2. For UASP, only when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported, then the speed can be 20% faster.
USB 3.0 to SATA 22Pin Data Power Cable Adapter for 2.5inch HDD Hard x1
- Connect a 2.5 inches SATA hard drive to your computer for cloning/transferring files on HDD/SSD visa a portable SATA to USB cable with UASP Support, Add drive space to upgrade your laptop, and have a chance to keep old HDD as an external memory. (This adapter not compatible with 3.5" SSD & HDD)
- Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and 2.5in SATA hard drives & solid state drives such as Samsung 840 EVO series & Crucial MX 100 series
- USB SATA Adapter / SATA to USB 3.0 Converter / USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter / USB 3.0 to SATA III Converter / HDD SSD Adapter Cable / 6 Gbps
- Use with an SSD drive to externally upgrade your laptop hard drive via USB 3.0, An LED light indicates Power and Activity status. Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
- Easy to Use: USB Universal Serial Bus interface, Hot-swappable, driver-less, easy, and convenient to carry and use. What You Get: USB 3.0 SATA hard drive adapter x1PC
- Question 1: Don't recognize the drive: Answer: 1)Insufficient power supply, connect a 12V/2A power supply; 2)Drive problem, update the USB driver; 3)Partition problem, partition the hard disk first before reading
- Question 2: Recognizes drive but will not do anything with it: Answer: SATA hard disk needs chip support, because the main control chip of the computer and the main control chip of the Drive are inconsistent, resulting in different ways of partitioning the hard disk, just need to re-partition the hard disk.
Free shipping to USA and Canada. Delivery times : 14 days + Handling (1-3 Days)