UHF 432.5-434 MHz frequency band,preset two potional channels.
Dynamic expanding circuit for high S/Nratio.
Practical Occasion:Tour guide,meeting,education and more.
Frequency Control: PLL synthesized function
Carrier Frequency: 433MHz
Modulation Mode: FM
Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz
S/N Ratio: ＞45dB (at 1kHz)
Total Harmonic Distortion: ＜1%
Transmit Power: ≤10mW
Input Level: Virtual Value 500mV
Transmitter Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Battery
Transmitter Playtime: Approx. 12hrs
Receiver Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery
Receiver Playtime: Approx. 25hrs
Operating Range: Approx. 50m
1 × Receiver
1 × Transmitter
1 × Audio conversion cable
1 Pair Earplugs
1 × Wearing a microphone
2Pair No. 5 alkaline battery(not include)
1 × Instruction manual
When not using it, store it in a dry and clean place. Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, and strong Store or use in a magnetic field.
- Synthetic technology with UHF band and PLL frequency, and two selectable channels, can achieve stable and reliable performance.
- Powered by 2pcs AA batteries, low power consumption design for long playtime up to 20 hours.
- A transmitter can be equipped with multiple receivers within the effective range.
- With a composite anti-jamming circuit, it is possible to use two sets of mutual interference at the same time.
- The dynamic boost circuit is adopted, and the signal to noise ratio is high.