Size: 38mm×29.5mm×9.5mm / 1.5"×1.2"×0.4"
Weight: 9.2g / 0.32oz
Measuring range: 0-200 rpm
Rated voltage: 3.0V
Using time: 300 hours
Standby time: 300 days
Connection mode: Bluetooth 4.0 & ANT+
Supported objects: Cycling APP, Bike Trainer, Stop watch, Sport Watch etc.
2x Speed Cadence sensor(Battery included)
4x Rubber band
2x Curved rubber mat( For speed sensor)
2x Flat rubber mat( For cadence sensor)
2x User guide
For more information, please watch the video:https://youtu.be/RalvgOzpvvw
Function one: Speed measurement
（1）Open the battery back cover. Toggle switch to S position. Install the battery back cover.
（2）Fix the curved rubber mat on the bottom of the product and use a rubber band to fix the sensor on the hub.
（3）Turn the bicycle wheel to wake up the sensor and then connect it to a device or APP.
Function two: Cadence measurement.
（4）Open the battery back cover. Toggle switch to C position. Install the battery back cover.
（5）Fix the flat rubber mat on the bottom of the product and use a rubber band to fix the sensor on the crank.
（6）Turn the crank to wake up the sensor, and then connect it to a device or APP.
1.Before using, please open the battery cover, and then remove the transparent insulation spacer.
2. One sensor can’t measure speed and cadence at the same time.
3. For speed measurement, hub width must be more than 38mm.
4. The product is used for cadence measurement by default. Bluetooth name is CYCPLUS C3 when used for cadence measurement.
Bluetooth name is CYCPLUS S3 when used for speed measurement.
- SPEED SENSOR & CADENCE SENSOR- Package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time.
- BLUETOOTH & ANT+ MULTI-PROTOCOL: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+
- ULTRA SMALL DESIGN & LONG ENDURANCE: SIZE only 38mm×29.5mm×9.5mm & WEIGHT only 9.2g. Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden.300 hours using time & 300 days standby time. It will enter the SLEEP MODE when not in motion.
- DUAL-MODE SENSOR: Quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily attach to your bike with included ELASTIC and DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily. Mounts to any bike's wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
Free shipping to USA and Canada. Delivery times : 14 days + Handling (1-3 Days)