Item Dispatch Within 3 days
Ancel AS100 Basic Funtions
1.Reading Codes Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2.Erasing Codes & Reset Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3.Data Stream Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4.I/M Readiness Status Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5.View Freeze Frame Data Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
6.Read Vehicle Information Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
OBD2 scanner AS100 Support Protocol:
AS100 Support Engine full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and support obd2 protocols car ,such as:
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- 1. Read the detailed description of the code display diagnostic trouble code (DTC)
- 2. Clear the code and reset Turn off the inspection engine light (MIL), clear the code and reset the monitor.
- 3. Data stream reads and displays real-time ECU/PCM data stream, draws functions graphically and stores frozen frame data.
- 4. I/M ready status shows whether various emission-related systems on the vehicle are operating normally, and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- 5. View freeze frame data to check certain vehicle conditions recorded by the onboard computer when emissions-related failures occur.
Free shipping to USA and Canada. Delivery 2-3 weeks